Extreme Survival Kit for Four People is a disaster preparedness kit designed to provide four people the essentials and tools needed to survive a disaster or emergency situation in extreme environments. This bug out bag is especially useful for those who live in a rural or wilderness environment and may require the ability to create shelter, build a fire, navigate, or hunt. The following items are included in this comprehensive survival kit:
(1) 21" Outdoor Backpack, (32) Datrex Emergency Water Packs (4.2oz each), (2) 3600 Calorie Datrex Emergency Food Packs (eighteen food bars per pack), (4) BRW Emergency Sleeping Bag (waterproof, windproof, and lightweight), (3) Cyalum Military Grade Snaplight 12 Hour Light Sticks, 25 Feet of 500lb Grade Paracord, (1) Explorer Compass with Signal Mirror, (1) Explorer Magnesium Fire Starter (Good for 12,000 Strikes), (1) Explorer Ring Wire Saw, (1) Fox 40 Pearl Whistle, (1) Mora High-Q Robust Carbon Steel Knife, (1) Bic Lighter, (1) Mayday Ready Light Flashlight, (1) Deck Playing Cards, (4) Dust Masks, (1) Pair Heavy Work Gloves, (3) 15" X 12" Water/Refuse Storage Bags.
Also included is a large Zippmo first aid kit:
- (12) 3"X3/4 Bandaids
- (4) Butterfly Closure Bandaids
- (4) Extra Large 4"X2" Bandaids
- (4) Anit-Bacterial Cream Packets
- (4) Alcohol Prep Packets
- (4) Iodine Prep Packets
- (4) Aspirin Packets(2 Per)
- (4) Non-Aspirin Packets(2 Per)
- (4) Sterile 2"X2" Gauze Pads
- (1) Medical Tape Roll
- (1) Tweezer
- (2) Pairs Nitrile Gloves
- (1) Cold Compress
- (2) Sunblock / Bug Repellent Packets
- (2) Insect Sting Relief Packets
- (2) Burn Relief Cream Packets
And a large toiletry kit:
- (2) 4oz Soap Shampoo Bottle
- (6) Sani Wipe Packets
- (6) Packets of Toilet Tissue (10 Tissues Per)
- (4) Toothbrushes
- (1) 4oz Tube Toothpaste
- (2) Maxi-Pads / Dressing Pads
*Please note that these kits provide the minimum amount of water recommended by the US Coast Guard for a three day Survival Situation. It is highly recommended that additional sources of emergency water be stored in the home, office, car, or boat. The ideal amount of water to store is one gallon per person per day.
**Datrex Food Rations contain Wheat Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Cane Sugar, Water, Coconut, and Salt. If you have food allergies to any of the listed ingredients you should not consume these food rations under any circumstances.
***5 Year Shelf Life for Datrex Food & Water.