Base Survival Kit for Two People provides the recommended emergency food, water, light and shelter for two people to endure a three day emergency or disaster situation.
This emergency kit comes in a rugged 18" water resistant backpack (leaving plenty of room for additions and personal belongings) with the following survival items:
- (18) Datrex Emergency Water Packs (4.2oz each)
- (2) 2400 Calorie Datrex Emergency Food Packs (12 individual food bars per pack)
- (2) BRW Emergency Sleeping Bags (waterproof, windproof, and lightweight),
- (3) Cyalum Military Grade Snaplight 12 Hour Light Sticks
Zippmo First Aid Kit, which contains the following:
- (6) 3"X3/4 Bandaids
- (2) Butterfly Closure Bandaids
- (2) Extra Large 4"X2" Bandaids
- (2) Anit-Bacterial Cream Packets
- (2) Alcohol Prep Packets
- (2) Iodine Prep Packets
- (2) Aspirin Packets(2 Per)
- (2) Non-Aspirin Packets(2 Per)
- (1) Sterile 2"X2" Gauze Pad Packs (2 Per)
- (1) Medical Tape Roll
- (1) Tweezer
- (1) Pair Nitrile Gloves
- (1) Cold Compress
- (1) Sunblock/Bug Repellent Packet
- (1) Insect Sting Relief Packet
- (1) Burn Relief Cream Packets
Zippmo Toiletry Kit, which includes the following:
- (1) 4oz Soap Shampoo Bottle
- (4) Sani Wipe Packets
- (4) Packets of Toilet Tissue (10 Tissues Per)
- (2) Toothbrushes
- (1) 4oz Tube Toothpaste
- (2) Maxi-Pads / Dressing Pads.
*Please note that these kits provide the minimum amount of water recommended by the US Coast Guard for a three day Survival Situation. It is highly recommended that additional sources of emergency water be stored in the home, office, car, or boat. The ideal amount of water to store is one gallon per person per day.
**Datrex Food Rations contain Wheat Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Cane Sugar, Water, Coconut, and Salt. If you have food allergies to any of the listed ingredients you should not consume these food rations under any circumstances.
***5 Year Shelf Life for Datrex Food & Water.