Urban Survival Kit for One Person is a three day emergency kit with water, food, tools, first aid, and sanitary provisions to assist one person during a disaster situation in an urban or city environment. This survival pack is especially useful for those that may be without power and need to stay warm, stay informed, clear obstructions, provide first aid, or open additional sources of emergency food or water. The following items are included in this comprehensive preparedness kit:
(1) 18" Outdoor Backpack, (9) Datrex Emergency Water Packs (4.2oz each), (1) 2400 Calorie Datrex Emergency Food Pack (twelve food bars per pack), (1) BRW Emergency Sleeping Bag (waterproof, windproof, and lightweight), (3) Cyalume Military Grade Snaplight 12 Hour Light Sticks, (1) 25 Feet of 500lb Grade Paracord, (1) 5 in 1 Rough Rider Survival Whistle, (1) Stainless Steel Multi-tool, (1) Bic Lighter, (1) Dynamo Radio / Flashlight / Charger, (1) Deck Playing Cards, (1) Dust Mask, (1) Pair Heavy Work Gloves, (2) 12" X 15" Water/Refuse Storage Bags.
Also included is a small Zippmo first aid kit:
- (6) 3"X3/4 Bandaids
- (2) Butterfly Closure Bandaids
- (2) Extra Large 4"X2" Bandaids
- (2) Anit-Bacterial Cream Packets
- (2) Alcohol Prep Packets
- (2) Iodine Prep Packets
- (2) Aspirin Packets(2 Per)
- (2) Non-Aspirin Packets(2 Per)
- (1) Sterile 2"X2" Gauze Pad Packs (2 Per)
- (1) Medical Tape Roll
- (1) Tweezer
- (1) Pair Nitrile Gloves
- (1) Cold Compress
- (1) Sunblock/Bug Repellent Packet
- (1) Insect Sting Relief Packet
- (2) Burn Relief Cream Packet
And a small toiletry kit:
- (1) 2oz Soap Shampoo Bottle
- (2) Sani Wipe Packets
- (2) Packets of Toilet Tissue (10 Tissues Per)
- (1) Toothbrushes
- (1) 4oz Tube Toothpaste
- (2) Maxi-Pads / Dressing Pads
*Please note that these kits provide the minimum amount of water recommended by the US Coast Guard for a three day Survival Situation. It is highly recommended that additional sources of emergency water be stored in the home, office, car, or boat. The ideal amount of water to store is one gallon per person per day.
**Datrex Food Rations contain Wheat Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Cane Sugar, Water, Coconut, and Salt. If you have food allergies to any of the listed ingredients you should not consume these food rations under any circumstances.
***5 Year Shelf Life for Datrex Food & Water.